Saturday, December 20, 2008

December 8th

I had more laser hair removal today. Like normal, it still hurts slightly. She bumped it up to 38/20 as some of my hair is being stubborn and not wanting to stop growing. She wants me to come back for one more session. I still haven't had any more lumps, so this makes me happy. I'm starting to get excited because after I'm done doing the laser hair removal, I'm going to do some skin resurfacing. The person doing my laser hair removal is an instructor at the school here that teaches it, so she let me know if I come in to do the laser resurfacing (usually done for acne scarring) at the school, she would still be doing it, but that is only $150 instead of $1000, only drawback is that there are students watching. But really I hate my scarring so badly that I don't care who sees me down there..plus, I guess if I had a problem with people seeing my skin I wouldn't be posting it on the internet. The way I figure it if showing my digusting disfigured skin to someone helps more people learn about the disease or helps someone out that already has the disease then it's worth any embaressment I may have over it.