Saturday, January 17, 2009

The last month

So I haven't posted in awhile. I started to lose a lot of blood and got a little out of it. I was having a hard time concentrating enough to form a scentence, which is why there was a lack of posting. I stayed off my birth control for about 3 weeks until it went down to spotting and then started taking this Femcon Fe birth control. During the 3 weeks I was off the birth control I had 2 new HS lesions show up and go away, they were relatively small in comparision to some of the ones I use to have. I have one spot where I've had previous HS lesion flare ups, this was one of the worst spots I've ever had in the past, I don't think it had ever healed up completely, even if nothing is coming out I've always had a hard lump there... But anyway it flared up again and hasn't gone away yet. I started drinking about a gallon a water a day and it went down a little.

I've been on the Femcon Fe for two weeks and I've gotten another HS lesion, in addition to the one that hasn't gone away yet. As soon as I finish this pack I'm going to go back on the Seasonique, so far that's been the best brith control for managing my skin issues.

I have a picture to post, but I have to find my cable for my camera first.