Thursday, July 24, 2008

July 22rd

My skin has been pretty good lately. So far I've had 1 HS lesion in my left armpit. It's been there for two weeks and is finally starting to go away. I've had one threaten to show up on my tailbone, but went away before it fully developed. Then I've had the previously mentioned on in my groin area, and then one more since then. Then I had one where my butt cheeks rub together. So all in all I'm doing good. Last year about this time I went to a hot and humid state, of course sweat a lot and then got 30 lesions. I again went to another hot and humid state most of last week, sweat lot, but came back and have not had any new lesions. I partially attribute that to the birth control, since I wasn't taking this kind last year.

A good portion of the hair in the area has fallen out, more than I expected actually. The darker/thicker your hair is more sessions it takes, I've been told I'll need 7 - 8. This much hair gone after the first visit makes me wonder if I'll actually need all of them. (7/24)Unfortunately I did not get a picture before I had more laser hair removal.